One of Ingleside's most substantial, ongoing sources of additional funding for special programs, events, and student support comes from Arizona state taxpayers like you, and the Arizona state income tax credit program. Here are seven reasons you should consider making a tax credit contribution to Ingleside:
1. It’s a dollar-for-dollar reduction in the state taxes you pay. You make a $100 contribution and claim $100 on your state income taxes. If you qualify for a refund, your tax credit contribution is returned to you IN ADDITION to any refund you may qualify for.
2. The AZ Tax Credit for Public Schools is available to anyone, not just parents of current students! This means your neighbor or your mother-in-law can support our public schools AND receive a tax credit on their taxes. Spread the word!
3. There is NO MINIMUM contribution amount.
4. Claim up to $200 for individual filers or $400 for married filers.
5. You can contribute using cash, check or credit card. (Checks can be made out directly to Ingleside Middle School and sent directly to the school).
6. Contributions received by April 15, 2020, can be claimed on your 2019 -OR- 2020 Arizona state tax return.
7. Tax credit funds subsidize extracurricular activities, clubs, and much more. Donations to the General Fund can be best used based on our school's specific needs.
To learn more about the tax credit program or to make a contribution, please visit susd.org
Check out this short video for a helpful overview of how the program works.